Priority Waiting List Policy
We plan our future litters around our waiting list to keep the waiting time as short as possible, though mother nature makes the final decison. The priority waiting list is available for those who want first choice of our future babies. Our most popular colors and facially marked babies are reserved by our waiting list before they become available to the public in most cases. A $75 non-refundable deposit is required to join the waiting list.
We will begin contacting our waiting list members in the orders of deposits received once babies are available to pick at 3 1/2 weeks. If a member ahead of you chooses the baby you had your heart set on, don't worry we have more!
Please note, we no longer allow visitation to keep us humans and our pets healthy. We will send photos out at 3 1/2 weeks of age to pick your baby and again at 5 1/2 weeks at our proof of supply reminder. We will not schedule a pick up appointment without supply approval. Failing to provide proof by 6 weeks old, will result in your baby going to the next member.
Your baby's estimated ready date is just that, an estimate. Babies grow at different rates! A singleton baby may be ready earlier than a litter of 3 or more babies. Also, sometimes we many need to handfeed or foster out your baby to another mom if a mom decides she doesn't want to care for them, she becomes sick, or her milk dries up. We cannot predict an exact ready date.
- Deposits are non-refundable and are paid by Venmo or Square invoice in the amount of $75. Deposits are good for 6 months, after that deposits are forfeited.
- To keep our hedgehogs healthy, we do NOT allow visitation until the day of pickup.
- All prices are marked for pet homes ONLY.
- Our hedgehogs range $300-$500. Your deposit will go towards the price of your hedgehog.
- We do NOT sell our babies for breeding purposes, unless you are USDA licensed with a clean inspection report. You will be required to sign a non-breeding contract upon pickup. If you are having your hedgehog transported, we will email you our contract to be returned before the baby leave our home.
- First baby photos are taken at 3 1/2 weeks of age and 5 1/2 weeks.
- Ready dates are estimated at 8 weeks. In the event the baby is ready before 8 weeks, you will be notified. We will contact you one week before the baby is ready.
- The remaining balance must be paid with CASH at pickup for in person pickups. Babies that are being transported must be paid by a Square invoice, a 3% fee applies to all balance invoices.
Click to set custom HTML
USDA Breeder Waiting List
Pet Home Waiting List